Our life as part-time students and workers.......

Okay, this entry is just to share how hectic our life in within these two weeks... Mrs. Armseeker's writing is not as good as Mr. Armseeker, but i'l try my best to share it as this blog has been our open diary, as we always said to each other.


Mrs. Armseeker sekarang pun dah further study (yang dah ditangguh bertahun-tahun). A mission that i wanted to accomplished in all these years. A fresh new start..... However, as my bosses and my lecturer always ask me, am i capable to juggle things between my career, studies and life? Only God knows.... and only if we, ourselves know.......


Both of us might be lucky, because both of us are studying in the same university. However, to Mrs. Armseeker, it is so damn tiresome. It's only two weeks, and I nearly giving up. I'm thinking to change my mode to research. Everyday to-and-fro from PJ to Shah Alam, sometimes by bus, it drained my energy so quickly. Nearly everyday both of us reached our home during midnight. No time to watch tv, to honeymoon-ing or whatsoever, straight we go to bed and have our rest. No more chatting, no more watching tv together. Its pathetic actually, but that's is what we have to endure if both of us are determined to have better life for our future...... (And now i'm thinking to give??? WTH?)


Don't ask what happen to our house....I think you can imagine it. I just have times during the weekend.... Please don't ask if we already have the sign to be parent-to-be.... It will giving me stress like hell... Who doesn't want to be a mum? I am eager, but still, luck are not with us. It is all God's Will. He will know when we are ready to have babies. Curse to those who kill their own children, as there are couples who are still don't have luck to have their own children, are trying so hard to have babies, but all those Morons who think that the children put them to shame... (Masa ko buat, tak hengat pulak!!! Pastu tunggu spi budak tu lahir, buang macam anak kucing. Bengong punya manusia.)


Anyhow, after a brief discussion with one of my lecturer, deep down i know I have to be strong....... I know I can do this, and I know I am strong to do coursework mode. I'm not so discipline to do research, as i am intended to proscatinate my work. Hope that this is the decision that i will not regret it later. -end/Mrs. Armseeker-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan jejak jari jemari keyboard anda disini