Blogku yang bersawang



Its been quite a while that i haven't update this blog.... Too much story to tell, to much things to spill out, but too little time i had to update it....

December has nearly to its end.... 2010 is coming.... I have to plan out what both of us need to do, and also i have to learn to manage our financial. Being a wife is totally a new experience for me. I am trying hard to adapt it, and yet to satisfy both families. Not an easy task but I am really happy and feel blessed.

Why i left my blog undated????

1. After my marriage in October, i am too busy with all the office task that i left before my wedding leaves. Don't have time and lack of idea to write...... Uhuhukkk.....

2. November : The busiest month i've ever have in all these years of working. Busy going for seminars and courses. Nearly every weekend i have to leave my beloved Mr. Armseeker alone. Quite depressed however have to obey as it is my responsibility that i need to fulfill as a  government servant. Damn tired and damn depressed. Lucky for us that we still have to go for holiday after my courses in Langkawi.

3. December : The first week, again i have to go to seminar. Although it is near, it really drives me nuts. I really need a break from this seminar. And today finally, i manage to go back to my hometown, missed both my beloved parents. Hope these few weeks, i am able to have a break on weekend so that i could have a good rest, updated this blog and the most important things, spending my time with my beloved hubby.... (Sila kemas rumah yer Mrs. Armseeker....dah macam tongkang pecah dah tu!!!)

Hopefully, i would able to update this blog from time to time.....Takderla tinggal bersawang lagi cenggini.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan jejak jari jemari keyboard anda disini