THORN IN MY HEART!!!

Only god knows how painful my heart is when I know the truth.

Betrayal!!!

Why on earth that I always have to face this kind of friendship???

Who should I actually believe?

Who can I trust???

I am damn frustrated right now. Feel like wanted to scream, feel like wanted to get off from my seat right now.

Am I too kind, too soft-hearted until my friends could easily take advantage on me?

Am I too useless until they can't see my true self?

Oh Almighty God, please give me strength, give me patience in facing this situation.

Please show me Your mercy, give me all your 'hikmah' to me in this situation.

I am here, just my body, but not my soul.

I am becoming the living dead as my mind is not with me anymore.

Please help me O' Mighty Allah!!!

Ya Allah, besarnya ujianmu ke atas hati hambamu….

Ampunkan aku Ya Allah di atas kekhilafan diri ini.

1 comment:

  1. Hye Ms.Renee..(i luv that name, sweet!!)

    Sekali baca ingatkan lirik lagu..
    rupanya meluahkan sesuatu..


    rilex babe,
    may be Allah is trying to open up ur eyes..better u realize it now before it too late..before the most big disaster may come ever..

    the word is "redha" & "maafkanlah dia"..eventhough u're hurt & frustrated, but trust me u'll feel worst if u wanna take any revenge of it..
    It a never ending story ..

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan jejak jari jemari keyboard anda disini