Tribute to my life!!!

Hmm…Think that it's quite a while that I didn't update my dear friendster's blog… Which actually I have another blog which I can talking crap (http://www.desweetrenee.blogspot.com). Thinks I've messed up with my mood of writing. Have the idea but don't have much to spill out. Usually I would write depends to my mood, and my writing is quite good when I feel quite shabby or solemn. But, nowadays, I'm quite happy with my life, and that makes me will write nonsense. Trying to share my happiness with everybody and in the end I would talk crap.

Ila have gave to a baby boy. What a handsome boy her son is. Mohd Aqil Khalish (correct me if I'm wrong with his name). I'm really happy for her. Truly, she's one of my best friends that I really appreciate her in my life. When I got the news from his husband, me, sasa and my beloved fiancĂ© went straight away to the Sg. Buloh Medical Centre to see her and his son. When we arrived, Farah and her family was already there. Her kids were sleeping, one in Farah's arms, and Yaya in her dad's. How lovely, and this visit seems like a reunion for us, as we barely have the time to hang around together. Only Dil not there, as we tried to give her a call but to no avail. She didn't pick up the phone…. How sad…Sob!Sob!...

Looking at Ila, and her growling (sorry dear!hehehe!) about how painful her delivering experiences to s, makes me think… Can I bear the pain when my times come? I know my body; I am weak actually in facing pain. Could I look healthy while I am pregnant…? This thought is already scared me to death…. Ila and Farah, I blame both of you for telling me this kind of scary stories... I'm actually not ready to know…Hehehe, but I know their intention is for me and sasa to get ready… Hahaha… Woit, aku kawin pun belum, korang dah takutkan. Mana aci!!!

Ermm… Seems for me that my days now is full with calm and happy moments. My fiancĂ© actually have started his new semester as a PLK student in UiTM. He takes Business Management-Marketing for his degree. Huhuhu…. From Science to Business… He is adapting the new environment, but I think he'll be ok. It is much easier from microbiology, and I know he will not be regret to this.

Actually I've flunked for the 3rd time my PTD Assesment. Seem that my luck is still not there. There are many more people greater than me. Quite frustrated but I need to overcome this feeling. Failure usually gives me the urge to put more effort in gaining or achieving what I wanted. I used to fail for so many times, and I won't give up so that easily. I know that I need to find a way for success… and I believe that with patience and effort, my waiting would finally been paid. For this time, I just have to be patient, and can't let the failure overwhelmed me….

Please my friends, do pray for my success… and thank you for all who have encourage me all this while…. I really owed all of you on that. I am really praying, hoping that I will get a permanent post in the government, as I've been longing to work as a government servant from the start. (What a lame ambition). See all of you in next write-up… -end-

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang oii.. that is my true experience ler.. macik dh anak dua oiii... hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan jejak jari jemari keyboard anda disini